Monday, January 20, 2014

VALENTINE'S DAY CHALLENGE


This challenge is all about Valentine's Day!  

I created this tri-fold box ATC using theValentine Hearts file.  I used the Double Heart for the front of the card. I covered the outline (red) and the inside heart in UTEE for dimension. The background is fabric that I embossed with a "love letter" stamp. Red and white roses to finish off the front.  On the inside, I used the Heart Lock cut and added a keepsake key embellishment.  "To my love" is stamped above the heart lock - representing that I am giving my love the key to my heart."  I also cut each side in order to feed the "key to my heart" ribbon (adhesive on the back of the ribbon).





Hop on over to CREATIVE CUTTING CHALLENGE and enter your Valentine projects.  You can check out all of the great submissions of the design team also.  

If there are at least 15 entries, the prize will be a $5 gift certificate for SVG files from Creative Pointe's ONLINE STORE!  You will find over 150 SVG file/sets to choose from.if there are less than 15 entries, the winner will receive the VALENTINE SET!

Winner will be randomly chosen from all submissions and one extra special entry will receive the "Creative Choice" button.


3 comments:

Pamela Levingston on January 21, 2014 at 4:49 AM said...

Beautiful. I hope that's for our swap.

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com on January 22, 2014 at 3:53 AM said...

Such a beautiful card...inside and out!!

Tina Campbell on February 3, 2014 at 5:19 AM said...

Beautiful card and so is the one posted today on CCC blog you do fabulous work inside and out

Post a Comment

 

T's Corner for Scrappin' Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez Blogger Templates | Balance Transfer Credit Cards