Monday, January 6, 2014

FOR THE BOYS


This is the first challenge for 2014 - FOR THE BOYS - and we have some great projects from the design team.  Check them out at CREATIVE CUTTING CHALLENGE.

I used the FOOTBALL SET and this set has a variety of great cuts and of course I had to use pictures of my star football player!



 From the FOOTBALL SET I used the helmet, football, and the silhouettes.  I cut the helmet twice to make the layers (had to add that silver paper for the grill) and added brads for accent.  I must say that the title is my favorite part of the page.  Using the silhouettes over the word "football" (which was printed on the paper) added so much action.  I used SCAL for the letters and numbers.  And, of course I had to cut the football - it was a "must have". My page would not have been complete without it!

Check out the sets at the ONLINE STORE and enter your projects at CREATIVE CUTTING CHALLENGE.


4 comments:

Ruth G on January 6, 2014 at 1:13 PM said...

Great layouts! I love how you used the different cuts to add some color and support your theme! The title does look amazing! That was a fun idea to layer your cut letters over the printed word. TFS!

Pamela Levingston on January 7, 2014 at 4:16 AM said...

This looks really good!

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com on January 8, 2014 at 3:53 PM said...

Love the paper you used and the title is great!!

Tina Campbell on January 20, 2014 at 4:05 AM said...

Super cute layouts :)

Post a Comment

 

T's Corner for Scrappin' Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez Blogger Templates | Balance Transfer Credit Cards