Monday, March 31, 2014

Creative Cutting Challenge - Easter


I cut the top layer in yellow and the base in pink. I made the base by copying the bottom layer and welding it to make the card. For some reason, when I saw this cut, I immediately thought "heavenly" and since the top reminded me of a window, I inked up some white paper, using blue distress ink, to form a cloud scene. Stamped 'Happy Easter' on the inside to finish.

Take a look at the great projects at CREATIVE CUTTING CHALLENGE and enter your Easter projects.  Remember, all entries must have an SVG file.

HAPPY EASTER!

2 comments:

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com on April 1, 2014 at 6:56 PM said...

Definitely a "heavenly" creation!! Lovely!!!

Ruth G on April 13, 2014 at 7:45 AM said...

I love the clouds through the window! Perfectly wonderful! TFS!

Post a Comment

 

T's Corner for Scrappin' Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez Blogger Templates | Balance Transfer Credit Cards