Monday, October 8, 2012

HALLOWEEN SET ONE SVG file from The Creative Pointe


I was so thrilled with the HALLOWEEN SET ONE SVG file from The Creative Pointe set that I made an additional card!
I had this pink glitter paper and I was dying to use it! I stamped the "too cute to spook" and then put glitter on that too. I love glitter! I would love to see some of your halloween projects. Hop on over to http://www.creativecuttingchallenge.blogspot.com/ and enter the challenge. Prize for this challenge is a $5 Gift Certificate for SVG files from the Creative Pointe's on line store. You'll find over 100 SVG files/sets available for all your paper crafting projects. Lots of free SVGs too! Winner will be randomly chosen from all submissions. One extra special entry will receive the "Creative Choice" button.

1 comments:

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com on October 8, 2012 at 7:34 AM said...

Another cute card! Love the googly eyes and very clever to make the ghost pink.

Post a Comment

 

T's Corner for Scrappin' Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez Blogger Templates | Balance Transfer Credit Cards