Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Creative Cutting Challange


GREAT NEWS! I am on my first design team and I am super excited! This means I get to meet, craft and socialize with more wonderful crafty women! I get to craft more and blog more....I know, my blog has been blah! But, watch out, I am on a roll now!.....lol. Check back often and also hop on over to http://creativecuttingchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/09/meet-design-team.html and see the great team and the wonderful projects we will be showcasing!

Let me say "THANK YOU" to Thelma and Pam for encouraging me to take that extra step!

2 comments:

Pamela Levingston on September 6, 2012 at 4:53 AM said...

We see your work in person all the time and knew the rest of the world needs to as well! You GO Girl!

CraftySue52 on September 10, 2012 at 6:26 PM said...

Congrats T on being selected for a design team! Love your work.

Post a Comment

 

T's Corner for Scrappin' Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez Blogger Templates | Balance Transfer Credit Cards