Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Card Drive


I will be hosting a card drive at Michaels this Saturday from 1 to 5. All cards made will be donated to be sent to the troops. A very worthy cause. The cost is only $5 (supplies not included). Come on out and join the fun. Those of you who are thinking "I can't make a card".....YES YOU CAN!

If you cannot make it to the card drive, but have cards that you want to send, please send me an email at OColeman@hotmail.com so I can give you an address to send them to. Hurry ladies, our time is running out. I have to have these cards in the mail no later than November 11th. I'm counting on you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

T's Corner for Scrappin' Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez Blogger Templates | Balance Transfer Credit Cards